Monday, January 18, 2010

A short update

Back at school after a weekend spent at home with the boyfriend :) N and E rode the horses while I was gone...N really liked both Emmy and Johnny. I survived the first week of classes for the new semester, but it sure seems like I'm not going to be able to show my horses at all this winter. Not only do I have a heavy schedule of IHSA shows, but for one of my equine classes we are required to wok almost every single horse show here at the college...essentially leaving me with no free weekends for horse shows :( I'm still trying to work out a spring/summer show schedule.

P.S. for any STB lovers/owners out there...there is not a YouTube blog for us to share our experiences! Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/STBblog 

Peace.Love.Ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment