Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to School

Just time for a short update before I run off the school barn for my hunter class, dressage class and IHSA practice. Emmy and Johnny both made it up to school safe and sound despite the weather and they both seem to be settling well. Johnny jumped right back into the swing of things up here but it's taking Emmy a little more time to adjust in her old age. She's not a huge fan of change so much anymore, but she sure does like being ridden again! She's sound and crazy happy to be back under saddle!

I worked some more on Johnny's clip yesterday...my new clipper blades are a champ! Should be able to finish up the clip in the next two days. I just dont have the time to sit there and work on it!

Here is a picture of Johnny's first day back:


Goofy boy!
Peace.Love.Ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment