Friday, March 5, 2010

Enjoying the sunshine :)

I drove back up to school today to finish out my spring break and spent all day with Emmy and Johnny. The weather has been so nice and warm for this time of year...especially in Ohio! Emmy and Johnny both got a good work out in and spent lots of time outside enjoying the sunshine. I was literally at the barn all day :) It was really nice to be able to spend time with them, I hate to say it, but with classes being so crazy this semester, I haven't been able to just hang out with them like I used to. Call me crazy, but sometimes our horses just like our company! They don't like to be ridden and put back in a stall and I can't stand doing that.

Hopefully some pictures of video tomorrow? I'll try not to forget again!!!

Peace.Love.Ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment