Sunday, December 14, 2014

A One Month Milestone

It's officially been just a few days past a month since I accepted my new job at a veterinary hospital, back in November. Its been difficult learning so many new things, but I've been learning. Driving home the other night I was thinking about some of the things that I have learned in the last month. Since I haven't been able to ride my horses hardly at all with the crappy weather, I thought I would share this with you.

Four things that I've learned in four weeks
 
1) When in doubt, ask.

2) And speaking of asking, it's okay to ask for help.

3) Listen closely

4) Trust yourself. You know more than you think.


I think that these are things that apply to everyday life as well as, take them into your life today.

As always,

Peace.Love.Ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment