Saturday, March 2, 2013

The things we do for love...

Yesterday was a really rough day for Cool and me. The vet came out to do some routine checks on him and we ended up in a place where I have never been with a horse and have never wanted to be. I cried about it for a little while last night, did some research and talked to the vet again. This morning, I'm still feeling pretty crappy about it. I was online earlier looking through some of my friends photos of them and their horses, both at home and at horse shows. Cool is so young, only turning 9 years old next month. He's got his whole life ahead of him.

Dear Coolio -
I will fix you if I have to, I'll find a way. Don't give up on me and I won't give up on you.

Peace.Love.Ponies.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what is going on, but I am sorry things are not OK! :-( Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading your blog I hope everything ends up okay for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is OK!!!! I miss your blog!


    I nominated you for a blog award! Come on over and check it out! :-) http://standardbredexcellence.blogspot.com/2013/06/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I'm sorry that I have been away for so long! Please read my new update for all of the information

    ReplyDelete