Monday, July 27, 2009

Photo Update!

Here are some of the video stills from last nights ride. I am in the process of uploading the video to YouTube and I will post the link when it is finished!!


















This horse has come so far!!
Peace.Love.Ponies.
**EDIT** Here is the YouTube link! Enjoy!
P.S. He makes a baby mistake and leaves SUPER long when we canter the cross-rail around to the vertical...don't judge lol. I just let him pull the reins right through my fingers and he doesn't seem to mind.

2 comments:

  1. He looks great! :) Nice work!

    I do think your breastcollar is too long though. It should be adjusted so it is up closer to his neck, parallel to the ground, not down underneath his chest. Perhaps if you attached it to the dee near his withers it would fit better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    The breast collar is the old eventing style that attaches to the girth, so attatching it to the dees would be incorrect. I did notice it sliding though. Johnny moves his shoulders kind of funny sometimes and the top piece which lays across his neck and holds it in place was sliding back sometimes and causing it to loosen. I had to keep stopping to fix it and finally just gave up. I added a few banding rubber bands around the leather today and it seemed to stay in place much better. Thank you for mentioning it though! I did notice :)

    ReplyDelete